Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Inquiary-Technology

WALA:Our technological world
Image result for Technology
This morning the kia manawanui syndicate and I have been learning about technology.

Today we all did an activity and had to get into a cemi circle and our teacher (Ms Komor) would point at us and we will have to name a type of technology and she will go around the circle. But if someone says the same thing that the other person said then that means that we have to do it again.

But something that I have learned about technology is that there are a lot of types of technology three of them are Construction,Medichal and agricultral.
and I also learned that technology may or may not have electricity.

What I enjoyed learning during this sesion of inquiry is doing the activity with everyone because everyone was naming some things that I didnt even know was technology.

What I found challenging about Inquiry was when my teacher (Ms Komor) handed out the paper with questions on it and we had to answer it but we had to do it in minuts.So it was pretty dificult to think of something in just minuts.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment