Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Maths-Decimals

Image result for DecimalsWe are learning to Add,subtract and read decimals.

Today for Maths I have been given a sheet about decimals.
As you could tell by the learning intention the Kia manawanui syndicate and I are learning how to add,Subtract and read decimals.

In maths I have been answering questions like...
32.6+25.7=𞠡 Or 20.8+32.5=𞠡
Image result for Maths gifAnd to get the answer I usually use something called Algorithm, Algorithem is something that can help you solve hard questions like the questions above.
What I enjoyed about maths was learning that I can actually answer some questions that I am not really sure of, but before when people taught me how to do Algorithem I was very confused but now I get it when they say carry the 1 and stuff like that.

What I found challenging was not knowing if the answer was right or not so everytime I answer I would always calculate it to see if it actually is correct.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment