Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Quiz

I am learning to reflect on the quiz
Image result for Pop quiz gif
Today the Kia manawanui syndicate and I have done a quiz about random things just to test our knowledge.

What I found challenging was trying to answer some of the questions but not even knowing the answers.
But something that I found enjoyable was finding out new things about Culturs,the Royal family and etc.

One of the easiest questions would have to be the one were there was a image with a flag
Image result for Colombia flag
 and we had to figure out what country it is from either 
Colombia,Venezuela or Peru.

And the one I chose was Colombia and it was correct witch i was pretty happy about.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment