Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Last Blog For This Year

I am learning to reflect on what I have done or enjoyed throughout this year.

My favourite term this year would have to be T2W5, Term 2 is my favourite Term 2 because that was when the Kia manawanui syndicate went to camp at camp raglan

What I enjoyed most about going to camp raglan was getting to connect with people i'm not really close with and also learning how to work together.

This year I enjoyed the manaiakalani film festival because I got to see other schools work and what they actually learn or do at school.

One achievement I am most proud of is getting more confidant since last year (2017) 

To describe 2018 in three words I would use would be fun,enjoyable and challenging.

Something I discovered about myself is that I am actually improving in my learning, especially Maths because I wasn't the greatest at Maths but I do think I improved.

5 people I enjoy spending time with is Mary-Jane,Arizona,Constance,Monita and Aja, But I didn't just enjoy it was just these 5 people I also enjoyed it with the whole Kia manawanui syndicate.
👯


And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment