Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Tai chi T2W8

Today the Kia manawanui girls and I got back from Tai chi and we learned a lot.
Image result for tai chi logo
Tai chi logo
We learned about the word courage and the meaning of it, when I heard our teacher (Mr Gorden) said the word courage I new that I have heard of the word before but I just didn't know what the meaning of it was, but most of the girls did know. So the meaning of courage is being brave and owning up to what you have done.

Mr Gorden also told us a story about him and his friend when he was in primary it started of with his friend asking him to jump over the fence and getting him an apple and when e said that Mr Gorden said no and said "Why don't I go knock on the door and ask the lady" then his friend started lauging and said "You go" so Mr Gorden went and knowcked on the door but he was thinking in his head not to do it but he did, once he knocked on the door the old lady came out of the house and she said "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!" then Mr Gorden said "I just want an apple" then the old lady had had big grin on her face and said "You are the first one to ever ask me for a fruit instead of climbing over the fence and stealing fruit" so she stopped and paused for a moment and said "Come in and tell your friend to come in to" so they both went inside the house and the old lady grabbed to brown paper bags and filled them both with apples, So for 10 years Mr Gorden has been going to the old ladys house for fruit and he'll always go back home with a lot of fruit left over for his family.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍




No comments:

Post a Comment