Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Wedding day

Image result for Wedding day clip art

On Thursday i might or might not come to school because i will be at a wedding to sing a song called "Marry your daughter" sang by Brian Mcknight so this is the song thay my brother Tj and i will be singing at the wedding. I am very nervous to sing because there will be a lot of people there and also our family so me and my brother is wanting to make them all proud and because our younger siblings are saying to our parents and grand parents that they wanna be like us when they grow up and what we say to them is you have to keep trying your best and stay in school and work hard to get what you want in the future and don't give up. And the people getting married are my cousin Vironica and cousin James and it is funny because Vironica's last name is James and Vironica's soon to be husband's first name is James. If you would like to see a photo of my brother i am singing with i will put down 

HERE!!!



I am learning to be confident in front of others.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍



No comments:

Post a Comment