Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Goals for term 3

My goal for term 3.
Specific
Explanation
Example
Reading
My goal for reading is to become better and better at reading.
I can spell out the hard words that i don't know.
In reading i am learning were to put full stops and commas.

Writing
My goal for writing is to be more creative while i am writing a story.
For writing i am learning how to be confident in sharing my stories.
When i am writing a story i am learning how to be more specific.

Maths
My goal for maths is to learn my x,-,+ and ÷ and get better and better at maths.
I can solve different types of equations in maths.

Personal
My personal goal is to to be a good older sister towards my siblings and help them for what they are gonna do in life and to also do good in school and get up to 7000 blog post.
I am really good at looking after my family and friends.

Teacher goal:

My goal for my teacher is to keep trying her best at teacheing us new things and also as she is going she can learn more.
she knows how to get us to do our best and help us finish of whatever we are doing.

I am learning to complete all of these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment