Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

On the weekend

Image result for keep calm and ice skateOn the weekend i went to ice skating with my 3 brothers named Tevivi,Byron and bullard my 4 sisters also came their names are Rania,Queenie,Florence and meana-jay.
Image result for Paradise ice skatingWhen we arrived to the ice-skating we payed for ourselves and went to get our skate shoes and went to skate when we got on the ice my 3 brothers fell straight away and me and my sisters just tried to balance on the ice.
So we fell a couple of times so we just went to get some rest and get some food to eat and what we bought to eat was chicken and chips with some tomato sauce.

Image result for ice skating shoes

After we had a feed we all went back to ice skate and when we got on the ice i fell again and it was really painful so i decided to just go and get a frame to get better and my brothers and sisters didn’t want to because they said that they were better than me at skating because i fell more than them so when i had a frame they started falling more than me and i just started to laugh at them.
Image result for Paradise ice skatingImage result for ice skating quotes


I am learning to go out more often and look after my siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment