Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

In the holidays


In the holidays I went to a camp called Campbell park with all my brothers,Sisters and cousins while my parents were having a holiday in Rarotonga.
At camp there were only 4 rooms that we could use (Room 6,7,8 and 9) and in it we had 1 bathroom and 10 bunks in it so we all had to share 1 bathroom.
At camp I was in room 6 and had to share it with 4 of my brothers while my cousins were in room 7and since I was sharing a room with all my brothers I cauldnt share a bathroom with them so I would always go to my cousins rooms.

What I enjoyed about camp is that we all are put into 4 groups and eatch group has a time were they do breakfast,Lunch and dinner and also devotion, so what I like about it is that whenever we do something I really dislike I always get pulled out of doing it and end up going to practise for devotion or cooking our food.

My favorite part of the day at camp is at night when we do devotion because in devotion we sing a lot of cook island and english christan songs and we do skits/plays and we present some things related to our topic.

At camp we were told to make a name so eatch group was given 1 banner eatch and we all have to come up with a name for our group. So my group came up with Slow and Steady and we chooe that name because we think that we shouldn't rush and just to take it slow.we also had to add some colors and they had to have a meaning to it so  our colors are red,blue and white.


The meaning of colors: Blue - Represcents the depth of the sea witch is how deep the love of God is.
Red - Represcents the blood of God.
and White - Represcents people who are pure in heart.

The bunks


Our park
And...
Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment