Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Reaching 50 blog posts

Image result for 50 balloonREACHING 50 BLOG POSTS!!!

Hi everyone that is reading this today i have just reached 50
 blog posts in september but that isn't really my goal because my goal is to try and reach 100 blog posts in september but i am still proud of myself for reaching 50 blog posts in september.


I am learning to reach 100 blog posts in september.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

2 comments:

  1. Well done Bianna! I have noticed that you have taken a growth mindset towards your learning, particularly your blogging. Take the time to celebrate how many you have done. The fact that you have blogged 53 times in September alone is a HUGE achievement. This is an achievement we should have on our PB board!!!!
    The next step for you would be to add more detail and specific language that relates to the topic that you are blogging about.
    You can do this Bianna! :)
    QUOTE: There is nothing impossible to the one who chooses to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms.Komor thank you on the positive support and thank you also for commenting on my blog and also for the positive Quote.

    ReplyDelete