Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

10th Birthday

Image result for Birthday logoOn Friday 30th June it was my Cousins birthday. His name is Bullard Tuarae he is one of my closest Cousins along with his 2 brothers (Tivivi and Byron) so in the cook islands we don'r believe in Cousins so we call everyone brothers and sisters. But when the church is over I call them my cousins so I only call my cousins that I am closer to brother and sister.

On Friday it was my "Brothers" birthday but I couldn't make it because I had to look after my niece and my little sister.
After Bullards birthday we had a prair meeting at my house so when they  got here they bought some food inside like Cupcake,Pizza and a whole lot of island food.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment