Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

Technology - Graphics

On Thursday (Technology day) we have moved classes because last time we were in cooking and I am pretty dure that cooking would be my favorite class
and now we moved to Graphics witch is goin well.
In Graphics we are going to be making phone stands and so far we have been looking at materials and mesurments and mostly type of phone stands.
Here is a google drawing of what we have been doing for the past few weeks.

In this google drawing we have made a copy of the original one and started to search up some creative phone stands and put it in eatch box but you have to make sure it it the same material as it says in the box.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bianna I really work that you have done here on what did at tech it looks you had fun I really like the images of the phone stands that you put on your work so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great last week of school so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alo thank you so much for your comment and yes I did have fun in technology but I hope you had fun in your class aswell

      Delete