Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Going to the airport

Image result for laughing with tears emojiToday after school i will be going to the airport to say goodbye to my brothers and sisters because they live in australia. Out of all my brothers and sisters i have 2 older sisters and 1 pair of sisters that are twins they are names Tahikula and Tatiana it will be i little bit dificult to say their names because all of our names are in cook island/Tongareva. And my other 2 older sisters names are Kathren but her cook island name is Katarina and my other older sisters name is Mia pernounces My-A just in case you thout i said Me-A, And she is the only one that has a english name.


I have 4 brothers and they are all older than me. The oldest name is Taku the 2nd oldest is named Tulahi the 3rd oldest is Tealolangi and the youngest besides me is Wela pernounces We-la. And my cook island name is Matahoukakala.

I have been hanging out with all of them a lot because i really missed them a lot because they live far away from me. At church they got to meat a lot of nice people and some really cheeky kids. The funny part is when my older brother Wela farted in church and everyone laughed at him even he laughed. And when we got into the car he said bye to every single person that went past him and he didn't even know who he/she was than i said "Who is that" and he said "I don't know" then everyone in the van started laughing at him and he didn't know what he did.

Here are some photos of us at church. But my other 2 sisters wern't there because they were looking after my nephew and nieces inside.😂

I am learning to reflect on what i did on sunday.

And...

Thank you once again and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍




No comments:

Post a Comment