Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Indegenouse games

For the past few weeks we have been talking about Explanation text and the title for this term is "Indegenouse games" Indegenouse is something that is original and a game that started in a country and that country is proud of that game.

What i found challenging is finding the definition of Indegenouse games but i finally found out what it means by searching it up asking my class mates and reading different sites.

What i enjoyed about this subject is that while i am learning about different type of games i get to find some games and sports that i did not know about.

Here is the slides that me and my friends Akih and Alone worked on i hope you enjoy.😁



I am learning to reflect on what we did for inquiry.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

Please come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment