Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Ice-Skateing

Image result for laughing with tears emoji
















Today i have just came back from ice-skating with my 4 sisters and my mum my older sister is Anabell and her cook island name is Tehitilele my other sisters name is florence and florence is actually her middle name and her first name is Saint-Latavia and my other 2 sisters name is Meana-jay but we call her M-jay and the youngest is Keturah-Leolani and we all have one nickname for her so i call her Lani and Florence calls her Manea and in cook island it means beutiful. My big sister Tehitilele calls her buety and my other sister Rania calls her Turah.


At the ice-skating it was very fun because i got to teach all my sisters how to skate and hhow i learnt to skate is my mums sister tought me and i am very close to her so i call her mummy sei because her name is sei all she told me to know how to skate is to just slide one leg than slide the other leg and keep doing that to get faster and when you think that you are fast enough you just stop and you will be skating like a pro.

So the ice-skating we went to is called Paradise ice-skating we have chosen to go to that ice-skating because it is the closest to our house so yeah.

So i got to race this boy he was really kind we had a tie so we just had a good day at the ice-skating.

My sisters fell a couple of times but they kept on trying my little sister cried when she fell but she still came back to skate because me and my sisters know how to have fun haha.😂

If you would like to see what my sisters look like i will put one picture of eatch of them below.

I am learning to never give up and keep trying my best.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍


ICE-SKATEING

No comments:

Post a Comment