Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

In the holidays😀

Image result for emoji movie In the holidays my Older brother took me and my younger sister to the movies at silvier park because my younger sister wanted to watch the emoji movie it was really...Interesting.

While we were walking to the movies we still had a couple of hours to get there so we played on the park and we went past a big white rock so we decided to stop and take a picture the photo.
(I have put the photo on the side over here↗)

Image result for emoji Meh
Meh

So Halfway through out the whole movie i slept  because my older brother woke me up from my sleep so i was pretty tired.

The movie was an emoji that can't keep his face to a meh face because he is a Meh emoji and it is a rule that you have to keep one face on your face and if you don't then you are a malfunction and that means that you have to get deleted off the phone by the original emoji. (Smiler)

That is all i have to say so i will see you in my next blog.

And...
Image result for emoji smiler voice
Smiler

Thank you for reading mmy blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment