Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Night market

Image result for night marketTonight I have just come back from the night market with my cousins Carmen,Elizabeth,Lisa and my 2 older brothers Niko and TJ.
While we were at the night market I saw one of my cousins from Australia and once we saw eatch other were started running to eatch other and I kept on asking questions like Why didn't you come visit? or When did you get here?
So she started to answer all my questions and she said that she was gonna come visit in the morning so after our conversation she had to leave then we just continued to walk around and buy some food. While we were walking around my 3 cousins wanted to get there nails done so we had to wait for 2 hours and luckily we went there early for them to get there nails done.😒

While my cousins were getting there nails done I went to get some food with my brothers since I was getting bored just standing there waiting for them.

Once we were done looking around the place we decided to get some steamed pudding from my Uncle from the Tanz Kitchen and it is AMAZING I think that is my favorite place to go to now just for food.😁

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment