Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Shared lunch

Image result for Shared lunchYesterday the Kia manawanui syndicate had a shared lunch to celebrate our success in camp.

So if you havn't known already the Kia manawanui syndicate went to camp raglan and along with some parent helpers.
Before we started to eat the student leaders had speeches for the parent helpers to thank them for coming to help with the camp.
After all the speeches we had Akanesi to sing a song and do our prair so once she said Amen everyones head shot up with exitment to eat but first we had to go in order, First the parent helpers got up and dished there food and second the students and last but not least it was time for the others to get there food.

When I got up to get my food there was so much food that I wanted but I was trying to be carful so that there were left overs for the teachers.

And...

Thank you for reaading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment