Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Wahine toa

Yesterday for Wahine toa we were designing rocks on a piece of paper.
So the paper had 4 square and in eatch square we have to draw a shap of a small medium flat rock so pretty much a ovel and design it and after we design the rock then we have to circle or tick the design you want to do so that Adele (Teacher) knows what colors to get.
So the rocks that I have drawn is a donut and a tree with falling onto the green grass.
When I was drawing my donut onto the design and it didn't really go well because I was planning on doing a circle in the middle of the rock and color it in with black so that it can look like there was a whole in the donut but it didn't look like a donut so when I was drawing my tree it went really well because it was really eye catching because I use the colors purple,peach and maroon.

I really enjoyed it at Wahine toa because we got to do something besides getting ourselves durty because most of the time we are always gardening and painting bottles and thinking of creative ways to make a bird house.

A challenge for me was trying to think of ideas to draw on the rocks.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment