Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Fitness movie

Today we are filming a movie for the maniakalani film festival there are 3 groups with questions
group1 question is what does fitnes mean to you?
group2 question is why is fitnes important to you?
group3 question is what have we been doing everyday to improve?
I am in group2 and in  group to everyone of us has to have something to say and my line in the movie is...
Fitness is important because it changes how we think and feel about ourselves and we become fiter and healthier.

Image result for keep calm and be confidentI am learning to be confident and be sure that people can hear what i am saying.

3 comments:

  1. I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts.
    ทําตาสองชั้น

    ReplyDelete