Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

NEARLY CHRISTMAS!!!🎄

Image result for Merry christmas

Image result for christmas treeHey everyone reading this it is nearly my favorite holiday .......... CHRISTMAS!!! YAAAAAYYY.But it isn't actually christmas because it is only until 3 months so i cant wait till christmas and in the holiday we will be in Australia to visit my aunty/my mums sister and i can not wait because i am going to see my 2 cousins they are both girks and they are on my Italian side my older cousin is 13 years old and her name is Kamila and my younger cousin is just 1 year younger than me and she is 10 years old and her name is Lena. Out of us three i am the sarcastic one Kamila is the Mature one and Lena is the weird one but there all in a good way. So yeah i would really put a photo of them down below but i don't really have a photo of them because i havn't seen them in 2 years so that is the reason why i am exited to see them.

And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment