Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

READING BUDDIES!!!

Image result for reading buddies signToday for reading buddys i went to get my buddy her name is Jorjah my cousin and we have another buddy his name is Kensington he also helps us out. When i go get a book for jorjah Kensington will look after her because you never know if a little girl will wonder of or not. The book jorjah read today is gready cat 

(Jorjah writing)

The book is about a cat that is very gready and very fat the cats owner thinks that the cat is nice but it is not and the mum does not like the gready cat.

About my buddy

She like to play with her brother kanye and she like to eat chocolate. Her favorite subject is Reading.

I am learning to be a good buddy and comunicate and connect with my buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment