Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Have a great HOLIDAY!!!👍

Image result for HAPPY HOLIDAYSHi guys tommorow is the last day of school YAYYYYY!!!!! but than again OHHHHH!!!!.
i am going to miss school because i will miss my friends and teachers but than i cant wait for holidays because we are going to just stay home and reax or we might go and stay over our old house in mangere with my nana and grandfather so that we can look after them because my nana is sick and so me my mum and dad has to look after them and because my grandfather is having trouble with working by himself outside and keeping the garden alive and healthy so yeah that is what we are doing and if you are reading this blog i want you to comment down below and tell me what you are doing in the holidays.

Image result for STAY SAFE


And...

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment