Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

My personal goals

MY PERSONAL GOALS!!!

IALT: Share some of my goals with my readers

Image result for goalsToday i will be sharing some of my goals with my readers.

My first goal is to get the Ako badge. Why? because i want to be smart when someone asks me a question about learning i will know it straight away.Image result for Ako

My second goal is to reach up to 1000 or 2000 blog posts. Why? because i want to impres my teachers,friends and family of what i can do at school.

Image result for drama

My third goal is to become a Actress or an singer in the future. Why? Why i want to be an actress in the future is because at church i am usually in a lot of plays and why i want to become a singer is because i have always loved singing because i used to sing with my parents and sibling all the time but now i am focusing on my work and school.

My fourth goal is to beat all my friends at speed. Why? i want to beat all my friends at speed is because they always beat me and i only win sometimes.

Image result for cards

My advise for all my readers to reach their goal is to focus work hard and never give up. I just know that if you do all these things i am telling you to do is because i have done it before and it works every single time.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO DREAM
BIG!!!

people i knmow that never give up

and

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment