Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Things that make me feel happy

Today I will be listing things that make me feel happy.

  1. Singing. Why? Because I have always grown up around music and my family always have loved singing.
  2. Dancing. Why? In my family we have a family reunion every year so it is basically a family tradition but at that reunion we all have to do a cook island dance with our family's like if you have a big family and all your last names are the same than that is one group I am in the Marsters.

  1. Playing with my friends. Why? I like to play with my friends because they are very fun and very good friends because when we are in class they are paying attention and not mucking around but not all the time but when they do something wrong than they apologies/say sorry

  1. Hanging out with my big brothers. Why? Becammuse they always make me laugh and they look after me like they won't even leave me behind.
  1. Drawing. Why? I like to draw because I draw what is important to me and what inspires me.
IALT: Know what makes me happy
That is all that I will be telling you and...


Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once again

1 comment:

  1. WOW Bianna,
    Great information for your people to know some positive things about you keep that up Bianna and GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete