Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Typeing games

Today i have just finishe playing a game that can help me with my typing and it is really hard to get used to because in this level it only includes j and fs oh and also spaces. This game can also help you with your speed skills because while you are typing it will be timing you but you wouldnt know that the first time you try it because when i first tried it i didn't really know and when i went on the other leavel where it had real sentences it times you as well so that is really good because i need to work on my speed skills and so i will put a screenshot of my score.

okay so this is my score and as you can see i have gotten 4 wrong and the rest is right so this is my high scre and i wanna try and beat that high score.

And this is what it look like when the timmer stops...

I am learning to improve my typing skills

So i suggest anyone that is reading this blog go play this game if you would like to get better at you speed skills

And click (HERE) if you would like to check out the game.

Thank you for reading my blog and feel free to leave a comment and thank you once againπŸ‘

1 comment:

  1. Nice work bianna and I like it how you reached 50 I mean 53

    ReplyDelete